The Royal Trek is one of the short trek follows a shrub like path along the foothills of Annapurna, north of the Pokhara valley. The Royal Trek is so-named because Prince Charles and his 90 person entourage had explored this route in the early eighties. This Royal Trek provides the opportunities for meaningful cultural experiences with the diverse mix of peoples and cultures that inhabit this region. The journey of Royal trek begins in the beautiful lakeside city of Pokhara passes through beautiful Gurung hamlets. In during the trek, we are able to enjoy stunning views of the eloquently built hillside rice terraces, and the magnificent Annapurna range, Machapuchhre [fishtail] and the Langtang Mountain views. The trip finally ends at the scenic Begnas Lake which is about 30 km west of Pokhara City.
The Trek starts from Beganas Tal (Lake), where you’ll go north to the Madi Khola to reach Siklesh (1,980m.), Nepal’s biggest Gurung village. The path then emerges upon remote villages, far from the beaten track. With a rustic traditions and age old culture, Siklish is a prime example of an old Gurung village. The Gurung settlement is rich with flora and fauna, and majestic mountains like- Annapurna South (7273m.), Annapurna 2nd (7937m.), Hiunchuli (6336m.), Lamjung Himal (6986m.) and Machhapuchhre (6999m).
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel.
Our official representative will welcome you up on arrival,transfrer to the hotel(different categories of hotel as per your choice) and fare well diner in the evening.O/N. (Read Full Itinerary)
1. All transportation as per itinerary with airport transfers as stated.
2. Accommodation whilst in Kathmandu(as requirements with various categories as stated) on BB basis.
3. Guided city tour in Kathmandu with transportation.
4. Entrance fees of all temples, monuments and monasteries.
5. All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
6. Accommodation in best available Lodges, Guesthouses during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
7. A local English speaking local government Guide during the trek.
8. The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
9. Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
10. ACAP(Annapurna Conservation Area Projects) permits and TIMS(Trekker Information Management System) and other necessary permits.
11. Trekking equipment’s i.e.- down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag and trekking pole (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
12. First aid medical kid.
13. Fare well and welcome dinner as stated.
14. Official expenses.
1. Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
2. Your travel insurance (compulsory).
3. International airfare and airport departure tax.
4. Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for 90 days from date of issue.You will require 2 passport size photos, which we recommend to get in advance in your home country to hassle from the crew mainly in high seasons (March-May, September- November).
5. Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
6. Personal trekking gears.
7. Tips for trekking staff and driver. (which is not mandatory but highly appreciated).
8. Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Inclusion section. Back to Main Menu