Pony riding is quite popular in trans-Himalayan region (behind the tall mountain or southern rim of Tibetan plateau). It offers a unique adventure journey in Nepal to make family holiday enjoyable and memorable. Many places in the mountain region of Nepal are not accessible due to uneven geographical feature of the region. People living the region are using mules, horses and yaks for traveling and carrying goods. Pony riding has become a culture especially in trans-Himalayan region. People who are tired of walking for a longer period and those who wish to experience the pony riding, the trek is holds much importance. Thus, ride pony and explore the breath-taking scenic grandeur, experience untouched wilderness, diminutive, amicable and amazing extremes across the trails of the mighty Himalayas with us.
We offer you a unique adventure journey in Nepal to make your family holiday enjoyable. Due to the country’s geographical features many places in different regions are not accessible. People living there are using horses to travel from place to place, carry food, clothes, medicines and other goods to far, remote areas. Especially in trans-Himalayan region (behind the tall mountain or southern rim of Tibetan plateau) where people have adopted horse riding as a culture and most important means for daily life. By this, we have come to know that those who are unable to walk on foot in the trans- Himalayan region can also make their trekking trip to Nepal and explore their imagination.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel.
Our official representative will welcome you up on arrival,transfrer to the hotel(different categories of hotel as per your choice) and fare well diner in the evening.O/N. (View Full Itinerary)
1. All transportation as per itinerary with airport pick up/drop down transportation and the flight fare as per your choice.
2. Accommodation in Kathmandu(as or your desire on different categories of hotel) on BB basis.
3. Guided city tour in Kathmandu.
4. All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
5. Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
6. A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
7. The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
8. Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
9. ACAP(Annapurna Conservation Area Projects) permits and TIMS(Trekker Information Management System).
10. Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
11. First aid medical kid.
12. Fare well and welcome dinner on typical Nepalese restaurant with meals and fold dances.
13. Official expenses.
1. Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
2. Your travel insurance (compulsory).
3. International airfare and airport departure tax.
4. Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for 60 days from date of issue.You will require 2 passport size photos.
5. Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
6. Personal trekking Equipments.
7. Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected.
8. Sightseeing/Monuments entrance fees in Kathmandu.
9. Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.