The Sirubari village is a totally unspoiled Gurung settlement set in the hiss at 1700 meters above sea level. The climate is ideal at any season of the year. During the September to June season with warm days and nights. Sirubari village is a short drive and walk from Pokhara, the major tourist center for the Annapurna. The trail to the village is steep but well made and most people manage to reach the village after a three-hour walk. We will be welcomed into the community and invited to stay in the home of one of the villages. Offers excellent views of Annapurna South and Mt Fishtail,Typical Gurung villages at Landruk, Ghandruk, & Chhomrung, Machhapuchhare Base Camp, Great mountains views from Annapurna Base Camp, Panoramic views of Annapurna, Annapurna South, Hiuchuli, Annapurna I, Machhapuchhare, Gangapurna, Tent peak, Gandharba Chuli, Natural hot spring at Jhinnudanda.
The accommodation is simple but comfortable with good bedding as well as clean toilet facilities. The food is delicious and you will be eating your meals as one of the family. Each night there will be entertainment provided by the community, one evening this will be in the form of traditional Gurung and Nepali dancing and singing. You can join in if you want. The living culture and tradition of Gurungs blended with their rich hospitality make for an unforgettable experience for anyone who visits Sirubari.
The villagers love, for flowers is shown in an all year around riot of colors. Being of the southern slopes of the ridge the village enjoying long sunny day and is ideal for agriculture. In may 2001. Sirubari in conjunction with the Nepal truism board was awarded the PATA Gold award in recognitions of its efforts to preserve the culture and heritage of Nepali life.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel.
Our official representative will welcome you up on arrival, transfer to the hotel(different categories of hotel as per your choice) and fare well diner in the evening.O/N. (View Full Itinerary)
1. All transportation as per itinerary with airport pick up/drop down transportation.
2. Accommodation in Kathmandu(as or your desire on different categories of hotel) on BB basis.
3. Guided city tour in Kathmandu.
4. All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
5. Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
6. A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
7. The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
8. Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
9. All necessary permits and TIMS(Trekker Information Management System).
10. Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
11. First aid medical kid.
12. Fare well and welcome dinner on typical Nepalese restaurant with meals and fold dances.
13. Official expenses.
1. Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
2. Your travel insurance (compulsory).
3. International airfare and airport departure tax.
4. Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for 60 days from date of issue.You will require 2 passport size photos.
5. Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
6. Personal trekking Equipments.
7. Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected.
8. Sightseeing/Monuments entrance fees in Kathmandu.
9. Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.