Known secondarily as the “The Valley of Glaciers”, the Langtang region offers verdant forests, bubbling mountain streams, jagged rock and snowy peaks, and grassy meadows strewn with daisies and wild flowers. Formerly a restricted area located close to the Tibetan border, the northern regions of the Langtang were recently developed into the Tamang Heritage Trail. Host to the Tamang and Tibetan cultures, the history of these ancient Langtang people goes back hundreds of years. A famous race of Nepal, the Tamang Community residents are farmers, trader and porters. Originally, the Tamangs migrated from Tibet and settled in the region. Rare animals sucha as bears, leopards, red pandas and musk deer are found in the Tamang region.
Day to day Itinerary:
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu
Upon your arrival in Kathmandu,meet up in airport then transfer to the airport at evening welcome dinner at a typical Nepalese Restaurant. Overnight in Kathmandu (1,000m/3,280ft). (View Full Itinerary)
1. All transportation as per itinerary with airport pick up/drop expenses.
2. Accommodation Kathmandu on BB basis. (as per your desire an categories of hotel)
3. Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
4. All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
5. Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
6. A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
7. The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
8. Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
9. Langtang National Park permits and TIMS(Trekker Information Management System).
10. Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
11. First aid medical kid.
12. Welcome & Farewell dinner on typical Nepalese restaurant with folk dances and music
13. Official expenses.
1.Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu. Your travel insurance (compulsory).
2.International airfare and airport departure tax.
3.Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 40 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for 40 days from date of issue. You will require 2 passport size photos. Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry and personal trekking Equipments.
4.Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected).
5.Sightseeing/Monuments entrance fees in Kathmandu.
6.Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.