Langtang is a very accessible region, it is close to Kathmandu where one could begin the journey from the city itself. On the outskirts of Kathmandu, you start your trek from Sundarijal and follow the Shiva pilgrim trail of 150 km. Trekking from the Shivapuri Ridge, you will reach Gosainkund Lekh via the Laurebina Pass at 4,700 meters. The Langtang Trek provides a view of the Himalayan mountain range from westward Annapurna all the way to Makalu in the east.
Day to day Itinerary:
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu
Upon your arrival in Kathmandu, meet up at the airport then transfer to the airport. In the evening, welcome dinner at a typical Nepalese Restaurant. Overnight in Kathmandu (1,000m/3,280ft). (View Full Itinerary)
1. All transportation as per itinerary with airport transfers as stated.
2. Accommodation whilst in Kathmandu(as requirements with various categories as stated) on BB basis.
3. Guided city tour in Kathmandu with transportation.
4. Entrance fees of all temples, monuments and monasteries.
5. All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
6. Accommodation in best available Lodges, Guesthouses during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
7. A local English speaking Government Guide during the trek.
8. The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
9. Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
10. Langtang national park fees and TIMS(Trekker Information Management System) and other necessary permits.
11. Trekking equipment’s i.e.- down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag and trekking pole (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
12. First aid medical kid.
13. Fare well and welcome dinner as stated.
14. Official expenses.
1. Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
2. Your travel insurance (compulsory).
3. International airfare and airport departure tax.
4. Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for 90 days from date of issue.You will require 2 passport size photos, which we recommend to get in advance in your home country to hassle from the crew mainly in high seasons (March-May, September- November).
5. Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
6. Personal trekking gears.
7. Tips for trekking staff and driver. (which is not mandatory but highly appreciated).
8. Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Inclusion section. Back to Main Menu