The ability to climb small peaks, explore Tamang villages and visit glaciers at a comfortably low elevation makes Langtang an attractive region to visit for trekking. One of the most popular sights is the sacred lake of Gosaikunda; it is worshiped as the greatest lake of the 108 lakes in this area. During the full moon festival in August, thousands of Buddhist and Hindu pilgrims alike visit this sacred lake.
Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu
Upon your arrival in Kathmandu,meet up in airport then transfer to the airport at evening welcome dinner at a typical Nepalese Restaurant. Overnight in Kathmandu (1,000m/3,280ft).
Day 02:Kathmandu – Trek preparation and sightseeing.
Half-day guided city tours (tour includes Kathmandu Durbar Square, Shyambhu Stupa, Pashupati Nath Temple – Hindu Temple & Buddha Nath – The biggest Buddha Stupa in ancient Kathmandu). Afternoon pre-trip discussion of the trek. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Dhunche (1950m) (117 km/ 7-8 hours): Drive by bus
Day 04: Dhunche to Syabru Village: Trek.
Day 05: Syabru Village to Lama Hotel: Trek.
Day 06: Lama Hotel to Langtang: Trek.
Day 07: Langtang to Kyanjing Gompa (3700 m.): Trek.
Day 08: Rest day at Kyanjing Gompa: Excursion to glacier and Tserko~Ri.
Day 09: Kyanjing Gompa to Lama Hotel: Trek.
Day 10: Lama Hotel to Syabru village: Trek.
Day 11: Syabru village to Sin Gompa: Trek.
Day 12: Sin Gompa to Gosainkunda Lake (4261): Trek.
Day 13: Gosainkunda Lake to Tharepati (3605): Trek.
Day 14: Tharepati to Kutumsang (2440m): Trek.
Day 15: Kutumsang to Chisopani: Trek.
Day 16: Chisopani to Kathmandu via Sundarijal (1460m) (15 km/one hour): Trek, drive by bus/car.
Day 17:Leisure day in Kathmandu.
Free day in Kathmandu for shopping or to manage further activities(Jungle Safari,River Rafting,Bungee Jumping etc) evening fare well dinner.
Day 18:Departure day from Kathmandu.
1. All transportation as per itinerary with airport pick up/drop expenses.
2. Accommodation Kathmandu on BB basis. (as per your desire an categories of hotel)
3. Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
4. All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
5. Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
6. A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
7. The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
8. Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
9. Langtang National Park permits and TIMS(Trekker Information Management System).
10. Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
11. First aid medical kid.
12. Welcome & Farewell dinner on typical Nepalese restaurant with folk dances and music
13. Official expenses.
1.Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu. Your travel insurance (compulsory).
2.International airfare and airport departure tax.
3.Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 40 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for 40 days from date of issue. You will require 2 passport size photos. Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry and personal trekking Equipment.
4.Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected).
5.Sightseeing/Monuments entrance fees in Kathmandu.
6.Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.