Ghorepani /Ghandruk Trek is a brief, scenic and pleasant trek for anyone interested in gaining a quick exposure to the Annapurna region. While trekking in the Mountains of the Annapurna, you will be awestruck by the variety of 7500m high peaks within a mere 15 to 20 KM away. On this trek, one will experience such sites as icy water falls, small villages with colorful terraces. The trekking route eclipses a maximum of 2750m (9000 feet) of elevation, therefore altitude sickness is not a huge challenge. This trek is ideal for those with only a limited window to see the Himalaya.
While in this trek, one can also view Punhill which offers best view point among other trekking routes of Annapurna region. From this point, one can view the mountain peaks such as Dhaulagiri (8,167m.), Annapurna I (8,091m.), Machapurhre (Fish Tail) (6993m), Tukuche (6920m), Nilgiri ( 6940m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Annapurna South (7219m), Lamjung Himal (6931m) and some other smaller peaks.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu international airport and transfer to hotel. Welcome you by official representative up on arrival,transfer to the hotel, followed by welcome diner at evening.O/N. (Read Full Itinerary)
1. All transportation as per itinerary with airport transfers as stated.
2. Accommodation whilst in Kathmandu(as requirements with various categories as stated) on BB basis.
3. Guided city tour in Kathmandu with transportation.
4. Entrance fees of all temples, monuments and monasteries.
5. All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
6. Accommodation in best available Lodges, Guesthouses during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
7. A local English speaking local government Guide during the trek.
8. The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
9. Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
10. ACAP(Annapurna Conservation Area Projects) permits and TIMS(Trekker Information Management System) and other necessary permits.
11. Trekking equipment’s i.e.- down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag and trekking pole (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
12. First aid medical kid.
13. Fare well and welcome dinner as stated.
14. Official expenses.
1. Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
2. Your travel insurance (compulsory).
3. International airfare and airport departure tax.
4. Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for 90 days from date of issue.You will require 2 passport size photos, which we recommend to get in advance in your home country to hassle from the crew mainly in high seasons (March-May, September- November).
5. Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
6. Personal trekking gears.
7. Tips for trekking staff and driver. (which is not mandatory but highly appreciated).
8. Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Inclusion section. Back to Main Menu