Gokyo Chola Pass in the Everest Trekking is the real adventure trek for ALL having passion of walking in the Himalayas. This package is specifically designed with special attention on high safety measures that includes high altitude acclimatizing walking procedure (a must!). Gradual Acclimatization is something largely helping us to gain our motto of services to cater people of all physical capacity to collect the rare “once in life time Himalayan experience” safely and comfortably both for new in trekking and experienced ones. This Everest Region Trekking could be a real you in the altitude trekking of the Himalaya out of few countable Trekkers.
Your flight will depart for Lukla, the arrival point for almost all Everest Treks. From Lukla you’ll head to Namche Bazaar, the famous Sherpa capital. Your next destination with be the Gokyo Lakes, a beautiful collection of turquoise glacier reservoirs. This area is sacred to Tibetan Buddhists from the region. Summit Gokyo Ri the next morning and be awestruck by some of the top Himalayan views in Nepal. Traverse the Ngozumpa Glacier, and make your way towards the Cho La Pass to Dzongla.
Lobuche is the next stop, which is found on the lateral moraine of the Khumbu Glacier. You find yourself next at the Gorak Shep, which is at the base of the Kala Pattar. The next choice is yours: either summit to the peak for sunset views, or leave the next morning for a panoramic view of the region, including Mt. Everest at 29,035′. Finish the ascent to Everest Base Camp at the foot of the Khumbu Icefall.
Day to Day itinerary:
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu
Upon your arrival in Kathmandu,meet up in airport then transfer to the airport at evening welcome dinner at a typical Nepalese Restaurant. Overnight in Kathmandu (1,000m/3,280ft). (View Full Itinerary)
1. All transportation as per itinerary with airport transfers as stated.
2. Accommodation whilst in Kathmandu(as requirements with various categories as stated) on BB basis.
3. Guided city tour in Kathmandu with transportation.
4. Entrance fees of all temples, monuments and monasteries.
5. All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
6. Accommodation in best available Lodges, Guesthouses during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
7. A local English speaking local government Guide during the trek.
8. The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
9. Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
10. Sagrmatha (Everest) conservation’s park fees and TIMS(Trekker Information Management System) and other necessary permits.
11. Trekking equipment’s i.e.- down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag and trekking pole (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
12. First aid medical kid.
13. Fare well and welcome dinner as stated.
14. Official expenses.
1. Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
2. Your travel insurance (compulsory).
3. International airfare and airport departure tax.
4. Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for 90 days from date of issue.You will require 2 passport size photos, which we recommend to get in advance in your home country to hassle from the crew mainly in high seasons (March-May, September- November).
5. Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
6. Personal trekking gears.
7. Tips for trekking staff and driver. (which is not mandatory but highly appreciated).
8. Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Inclusion section. Back to Main Menu
Request A Quote