The Annapurna Base Camp Trek offers one of the best opportunities to see and experience the Himalayas of Nepal.
This trek is popular as it offers a great variety of beautiful landscapes, nature and culture of the central mountains of Nepal and a mix of cultures unmatched by any other treks in Nepal. The trail starts in the lowland villages, where rice terraces cut through the mountainsides. It continues into the Annapurna Himal, where one will see colorful villages, green forests, bamboo jungles, rivers and cascades rich with birds and animal life. Next is the South face of Mt. Annapurna South (7219m) through the base camp of Mt. Machhapuchhare (6993m).
This is one of the most beautiful treks that combine easy walking with majestic scenery as you gradually climb uphill, the peaks of Annapurna south and Hiunchuli emerge from behind the foothills. Pastures and cultivated fields soon give way to deep forests of oak, bamboo and rhododendron. The trail finally stumbles across moraines and reaches Annapurna Sanctuary from where you will see undeniably beautiful and unimaginable 360 degree views of the Annapurna mountain ranges.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Welcome you by an official representative up on arrival, transfer to the hotel, followed by welcome dinner at evening with typical Nepalese meals and folk dances, overnight at hotel. (Read Full Itinerary)
1. All transportation as per itinerary with airport transfers as stated.
2. Accommodation whilst in Kathmandu(as requirements with various categories as stated) on BB basis.
3. Guided city tour in Kathmandu with transportation.
4. Entrance fees of all temples, monuments and monasteries.
5. All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
6. Accommodation in best available Lodges, Guesthouses during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
7. A local English speaking local government Guide during the trek.
8. The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
9. Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
10. ACAP(Annapurna Conservation Area Projects) permits and TIMS(Trekker Information Management System) and other necessary permits.
11. Trekking equipment’s i.e.- down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag and trekking pole (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
12. First aid medical kid.
13. Fare well and welcome dinner as stated.
14. Official expenses.
1. Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
2. Your travel insurance (compulsory).
3. International airfare and airport departure tax.
4. Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for 90 days from date of issue.You will require 2 passport size photos, which we recommend to get in advance in your home country to hassle from the crew mainly in high seasons (March-May, September- November).
5. Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
6. Personal trekking gears.
7. Tips for trekking staff and driver. (which is not mandatory but highly appreciated).
8. Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Inclusion section. Back to Main Menu
Request A Quote