The most triangular shaped ridge and its summit that form the westerly lower slope of mount Machhapuchre. the mountain possess two peaks thus it named as this which in English means ‘Fish Tail’. Its great skyline is seen even from Phewa lake at PokharaIt is situated to the most southerly high point of Mt. Annapurna massif, around these appears majestic grouping of mountains in the central Himalayan that includes 5 of the 12 highest mountains in the world, all these awaits to this route.
Mardi Himal is considered to be an ideal place for trekking and mountaineering in Nepal. It is an easy trek, no previous experience of high altitude is necessary. No doubt, a trek to Mardi Himal takes you into one of the most untouched areas of the Himalayas. Located in the east of the Modi Khola, Mardi Himal is separated from Machhapuchhre ridge by a col (5,200m. /17,060 ft.) and reaches the summit via the route on its east flank. One can find few villages along the trail and the trekkers are required to walk through the forests. The trek provides wilderness that culminates with spectacular close up view of Machhapuchare – the ‘Fishtail Mountain’.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel.
Our official representative will welcome you up on arrival,transfrer to the hotel(different categories of hotel as per your choice) and fare well diner in the evening.O/N. (View Full Itinerary)
1. All transportation as per itinerary with airport pick up/drop down transportation.
2. Accommodation in Kathmandu(as or your desire on different categories of hotel) on BB basis.
3. Guided city tour in Kathmandu.
4. All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
5. Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
6. A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
7. The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
8. Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
9. ACAP(Annapurna Conservation Area Projects) permits and TIMS(Trekker Information Management System).
10. Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
11. First aid medical kid.
12. Fare well and welcome dinner on typical Nepalese restaurant with meals and fold dances.
13. Official expenses.
1. Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
2. Your travel insurance (compulsory).
3. International airfare and airport departure tax.
4. Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for 60 days from date of issue.You will require 2 passport size photos.
5. Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
6. Personal trekking Equipments.
7. Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected.
8. Sightseeing/Monuments entrance fees in Kathmandu.
9. Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.