Khopra Danda Treks is newly found trekking trials on Annapurna region, which is the alternate of Ghorepani/Pun Hill. If you have enthusiasm to walk more days on the Annapurna regions beside Ghorepani/Pun hill, this might the best option as per your desire.
Though only a very few people know about Khopra Danda, it is easy to get to. You can start from Tadapani, from Chitre, from Sikha or from Ghara. When people find out how beautiful it is, more and more will go up there.You can get exactly the same as in the lodges on the Annapurna Circuit, may be not if it is out of season. The people at the lodges are very nice. The best season to visit Khopra Danda is from the middle of March, April and May and the end of September, October and November.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel.
Our official representative will welcome you up on arrival,transfrer to the hotel(as your desire different categories of hotel) and fare well diner in the evening.O/N. (View Full Itinerary)
1. All transportation as per itinerary with airport pick up/drop down transportation.
2. Accommodation in Kathmandu(as or your desire on different categories of hotel) on BB basis.
3. Guided city tour in Kathmandu.
4. All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
5. Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
6. A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
7. The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
8. Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
9. ACAP(Annapurna Conservation Area Projects) permits and TIMS(Trekker Information Management System).
10. Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
11. First aid medical kid.
12. Fare well and welcome dinner on typical Nepalese restaurant with meals and fold dances.
13. Official expenses.
1. Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
2. Your travel insurance (compulsory).
3. International airfare and airport departure tax.
4. Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for 60 days from date of issue.You will require 2 passport size photos.
5. Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
6. Personal trekking Equipments.
7. Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected.
8. Sightseeing/Monuments entrance fees in Kathmandu.
9. Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.