Dhulikhel-Nagarkot-Chisapani Trekking is a best suited trekking for those who are traveling with children, families, students and wants to enjoy outdoor camping as well as who do not have enough time for longer treks into the high mountains. This Chisapani – Nagarkot – Dhulikhel Trek is chiefly designed to provide a unique opportunity to explore the myriad wonders of nature, rural Nepal and the awe inspiring majesty and beauty of dramatic mountain views. On this trip we will get cultivate, exotic feeling of being close in nature, villages or best described as rural Nepal and at the most it offers the awe inspiring majesty and beauty of dramatic mountain views.
Chisapani, where the real boon of nature being away from the racket of city and your interaction with the local people will add another experience as well as the sunrise view at Nagarkot is the most fascinating and mesmerising view of this trek. Chisapani – Nagarkot – Dhulikhel trekking is an easy trek taking you along the rims of the Kathmandu Valley offering distant views of snowy mountains, and an idea of typical Nepali countryside life and ethnic culture.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 1:Arrival in Kathmandu, an official representative will meet up on arrival at Trhibhuvan international airport, check in the the hotel,followed by dinner at typical Nepalese restaurant with meals and folk dances over night.
Day 2:Sightseeing in Kathmandu (Kathmandu Darbar square, Shyambh, Bauddha and Pashputati Nath), overnight.
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu – Sundarijal(1460m)-Sunjdarijal to Chisapani (2215m.),6/7 hrs.
Day 4: Chisapani to Nagarkot (2175m),5 hrs.
Day 5: Hike from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel (1440m.) 5/6 hrs.
Day 6: Hike from Dhulikhel to Namo Buddha (1750m) -Panauti to Kathmandu
Day 7: Departure from Kathmandu
An official representative from MSST drop the the airport for your final departure.
1. All transportation as per itinerary with airport pick up/drop expenses.
2. Accommodation Kathmandu on BB basis as stated
3. Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
4. All your standard Meals during the trips.
5. A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
6. The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
7. Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
8. Shivapuri National Park permits and TIMS(Trekker Information Management System).
9. Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by MSST (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
10. First aid medical kid.
11. Welcome & Farewell dinner on typical Nepalese restaurant with folk dances and music
12. Official expenses.
1.Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu. Your travel insurance (compulsory).
2.International airfare and airport departure tax.
3.Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 40 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for 40 days from date of issue. You will require 2 passport size photos. Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry and personal trekking Equipment.
4.Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected).
5.Sightseeing/Monuments entrance fees in Kathmandu.
6.Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section. Back to Main Menu